In case any of you missed it, last Tuesday was Earth day. Yes, that day where we appreciate our planet, avoid using electricity and consider how to better our carbon footprint. Did you join in? No, nor me. I completely forgot to celebrate, but don’t worry there are 364 other days to make up for it.
In order to make up for my poor endeavors this week I thought I’d put together some inspiring natural projects from the world wide web.
1. A wooden statement necklace from The Scrap Shoppe. There is even a wonderful tutorial included in the post.
2. Chalkboard rocks from B3 Home Designs. A fun natural way to leave messages for those you love (and possibly hate).
3. Earthy Button Necklace by Skacore-Princess
4. Rustic Votives from Bayside Brides
5. Wooden Buttons from Shrimp Salad Circus
Now I just need to contemplate which one I have time to make on this fine Sunday.